Monday 31 December 2012

Up

Inspired by several other beautiful bloggers, I have decided that I'm going to have a word for 2013.

This word did take a little thinking about. There are several feelings, emotions, goals and desires that I wanted it to try and encapsulate all in one. There are things I'm going through at the moment which I won't necessarily be going through in a few months time, but I will hopefully be coming out of. Where I go from there is of the utmost importance. My attitude to life is also something that needs to be grasped in this word. And this need to be something simple that I can think to myself in the low moments, when the going gets tough.

So this year's word is simple. Two letters. But with a world of meanings...


(May I just say at this point how much I am LOVING having Photoshop on the new laptop I got for Christmas!)

This year I'm going to be moving up. This year I'm going to be picking myself back up. This year I'm going to be cleaning myself up. This year I'm going to be looking up. This year I'm going to be focusing all things up. And this year the glory will go to the one that is up there.

In a week's time I will be turning 18. So this year will be my first year as an adult, even if I've sort of had to live like one for a few months now.

So maybe this is simply going to me growing up.

Please join me for the journey upwards as we continue Becoming Eve...!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea! And 'up' works so well with everything!
    I want to try and think of one (because yours would work so well for me but it wouldn't be the same)- and less than 6 hours now! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It came to me in a flash of inspiration :)
      Haha yes, I hate it when someone else has a really good idea that works for you, but it's never the same when you don't think of it!
      Happy New Year!! :D xx

      Delete

I love hearing what you have to say.
What do you think of my blog?
Any suggestions?

Your comments make my happy <3